How To Lose Weight
Finding it hard to lose weight, try these tips:
- Eat more protein, a high protein breakfast will stop you from feeling hungry through the morning. Try eggs, greek yoghurt or avocado on toast.
- Eat whole, natural foods, not processed, just think of eating healthier not just about losing weight. Whole foods can be more filling so you are less likely over eat. Try oatmeal, quinoa, eggs, meat and fish, boiled potatoes, fruits and vegetables.
- Don’t worry about counting calories, just aim to keep your portions low.
- Lift weights 3 times a weeks, this will help to speed up your metabolism so you will burn more calories.
- Eat slowly, so you will feel like you are eating more.
- Drink more water to boost your metabolism.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Consider taking a multivitamin when you are trying to lose weight to make sure you are getting all your nutrients.
For Personal Training sessions for weight loss or nutrition advice, contact Emma 0529779426